This blog is the epitome of what's in my heart. The sorrow and pain, the joy and happiness, the vulnerability and dramatics of the dynamics of my being.
Search This Blog
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Some times I don't understand why I feel so vulnerable. Some times I feel my heart wanting cry and I curse it. Some times I just want to scream to the top of my lungs...but now most of the time I find myself searching for love. I walk around straight faced not seeming to give a care in the world about who I hurt or offend. That face is there only so that I don't get hurt. I try to avoid my feelings, my emotions, my deepest thoughts. They are overwhelming at times and reveal so much about me to myself. Yet I can't figure out why I seem to hide away from me. So who am I. Am I really existing. If nobody ever sees that part of me do they really know me. Do I know me. How can I trust that this is me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment